Dr. Ernest Sneed Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Sneed Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 9th, 2014

Disabled Veteran

I was very much in constant pain both physically and mentally. Dr. Sneed was my attending at the VAMC in New Orleans. I have had the unpleasant experience of many physician's who frankly were not very up to the task. That is of course until I met Dr.Sneed. Simply the best ! I really wish that he could relocate to Texas. I have as of yet to meet his match or anyone near his competence , professionalism and overall " I Care " persona . I would strongly recommend him as your first choice when choosing an PCP . Thank you Dr. Sneed for everything.

July 4th, 2015