Dr. Ernest Squatrito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Squatrito?

He's THE BEST!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr Squatrito has treated my entire family as well as extended members of my family. We have all depended on him for a variety of "medical issues." I have nothing but the best to say or write about him. He has been more than accommodating as well as efficient in his treating us. I only wish now, that I lived closer to his office. We relocated and his services are so missed by my husband and I. My adult children and nieces and nephews continue to rely on his services to date!

Good for certain issues - needs to know when to refer you out~

Posted on March 12th, 2016

He can be helpful but he does not know when its time to send you to either a neurosurgeon or whatever. He just wants you to keep coming back even if he can no longer help your injury. I had an MRI that showed bulging discs, spurring, scoliosis, and I tld him I started having EXTREME TINGLING in BOTH LEGS all of a sudden. He did nothing. I told my neurosurgeon and he looked right at me and said, :The nucleous pulpous is leaking onto your spinal cord. I had many annular tears, plus every disc was bulging and I had the worst spurring he has ever seen. I had surgery a month later, I was so bad. The nerve that goes to my left leg was "frayed". It had to be sewn and wrapped so it will grow an inch a month so I get my left foot back again. He said it will take a year for everything to settle down. (my neurosurgeon said this) I would think an osteopath would see scoliosis with their eyes, and know the symptoms that are a RED FLAG like EXTREME TINGLING in both legs.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

no staff therefore entire session spent with patient

Best osteopath out there

Posted on October 9th, 2015

He actually saved my life. My pain from a 4 level cervical fusion was so intense. I was on a ton of narcotics. Now I am almost off them completely. I could have never done it without him. He is super gifted and talented. There is nobody like him.

The Best

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Exceptional skill, creative, the best hands with true accuracy. He knows where the pain is before I even speak.

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Gifted doctor. Wish he took insurance.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Very good, listens to what is wrong and addresses your concerns

Best of the Best in HANDS ON CARE

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Best of the best! For (10) years I suffered with bursitis in my left hip. I received cortisone injections from a pain clinic for the entire (10) years. I saw Dr Squatrito, and in 5 minutes of "hands on" health, he CURED this ailment. I have not even had a flare-up, and that was done (2) years ago. I came in on crutches and that "herman munster" boot, a podiatrist sent me home in. I asked him if he could take a look at it. I few "pops" later and amazingly enough, I walked out, without the boot or the crutches. A bone in my arch had "fallen" and he popped it back into place! Other offices (IMO) waste so much time ordering all kinds of tests, so they can submit a big fat bill. I was just sent to another office by my primary care doctor. I was there for (2) hours being evaluated and then left in a room for an HOUR, waiting on a doctor that gave me (10) minutes of his time. I left the way I came in. They never touched me the first appointment, and I was told, when they get my MRI's and blood work, they will "get back to me." Seriously? Dr. Squatrito is no dummy. I told him I had a 4 level cervical fusion and he spends ALL the time on the patient. Its all about making you better in that hour. I would rather see him, then be in an office that takes my insurance, but puts me last! My God, I came in to the "other" office with terrible headaches from the fusion. They could have done something for ME, instead of making it all about a giant BILL. I will never go back to that method. This D.O. is THE BEST DOCTOR, I have ever had in my life. I wish I knew about him sooner. No waiting in a room for an HOUR, he gets right to work and you leave with a smile~

A thorough physician who knows his stuff & CARES.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr. Squatrito is a physician who really cares about this patients, takes his time with you, and listens. Few Doctors keep up with current technologies these days that involves the entire person physiologically. He is a true mind, body, and soul doctor that helps you leave knowing he actually did something to improve your wellbeing during each and every visit. Dr. S listens to you from the inside out. He has a true gift. A no brainer if your thinking about making an appointment to see him. Just go you will be truly happy you did.

Ms.Patient

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Super knowledgable. Makes miracles happen.

Connecticut Top 100 Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Due to my medical condition, I have visited to so many doctors in multiple countries. From my experience Dr. Squatrito is best. He has treated me so nicely my entire friend and family members knows his skill. Now he is truly our Family Doctor.

Dr. Ernest Squatrito : Best of the Best. Please clone him.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Just want to share with you my experience with Dr. Squatrito. One of the finest doctors who can treat you and get you better in no time. No shortcut or experiment on you either in family practice or Manipulation. His diagnosis is very accurate and treatment is like cherry on pie. If I can clone someone I would like to clone him so more people can be treated with better care. If you have to wait in any situation just consider that he is best of the best. I have started visiting him since he was practicing in Bolton. Now I have to travel 180 Miles (crossing three states!!) to visit him but it is worth it. He is so caring doctor treated me over long weekend as well.