Dr. Ernest Sully Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Sully?

April 19th, 2017

Dr. Sully does thorough examination and gives you a complete understanding of condition and medication needed for recovery. Would recommend Dr. Sully to family and friends.... .

January 21st, 2016

No bed side manner

I went to the urgent care after a fall at my work place and I was seen by E. Sully, DO. I have never met him before. I found him to be cold, rude and uncaring. I fell on my right breast and was in quite a bit of pain. The fact that I told him I was a breast cancer patient with reconstruction and I was concerned, did not matter to him. He ordered an X-ray of my chest to check my ribs, which was the right thing to do. The X-ray showed no broken ribs..thank goodness. His way of giving me a physical exam was to ask me to lift my shirt to look at my chest and breast. Not seeing any bruises he said I was fine and discharged me. I was in terrible pain and he didn't believe me and he said that I wasn't in pain. How can he tell me that I had no pain..does he feel what I feel...does he know what it feels like to fall flat on your breast...did he have breast cancer. Dr. Sully was rude, and nasty to me. I would never go to him again and I would never refer him to anyone.

July 8th, 2014

Very pleased

I arrived & was seen as a patient in 10 minutes, A chest X-ray was given to me. I had acute bronchitis. The DR. explained everything to me & i was very pleased with his bedside manner.

July 23rd, 2016