A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutcliffe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutcliffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutcliffe graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sutcliffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Albert Sutcliffe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Sutcliffe practice?
- Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe practices Ophthalmology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Ophthalmologists.