A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutcliffe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sutcliffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutcliffe graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sutcliffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Albert Sutcliffe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Sutcliffe practice?
- Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe practices Ophthalmology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Ophthalmologists.