A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe is Good. Dr. Sutcliffe has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutcliffe graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sutcliffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutcliffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Sutcliffe practice?
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe practices Ophthalmology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley, MA and Milford, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Earnest Sutcliffe, Dr. Ernesto Sutcliffe, Dr. Ernie Sutcliffe