A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Swihart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Swihart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Swihart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Swihart graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Swihart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Walter Swihart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ernest W. Swihart practice?
- Dr. Ernest Swihart has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Swihart practices Pediatrics near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Chaska Pediatricians.