A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Swihart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Swihart is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Swihart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Swihart graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Swihart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swihart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest W. Swihart practice?
Dr. Ernest Swihart practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Hopkins Pediatricians.