A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Terranova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Salvatore Terranova MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Terranova practice?
- Dr. Ernest Terranova has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Terranova practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Endocrinologists.