A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Terranova is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terranova
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Terranova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Terranova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Salvatore Terranova MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Terranova practice?
- Dr. Ernest Terranova has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Terranova practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Endocrinologists.