A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Topran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Topran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Topran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Topran graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Topran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Topran practice?
Dr. Ernest Topran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Branford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.