A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Topran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Topran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Topran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Topran graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Topran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest A Topran MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Topran practice?
- Dr. Ernest Topran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Topran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Branford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.