A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Tremblay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tremblay
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tremblay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremblay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tremblay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Arthur Tremblay MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Tremblay practice?
- Dr. Ernest Tremblay has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Tremblay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians and Media Primary Care Doctors.