A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Uzicanin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Uzicanin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Uzicanin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzicanin graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uzicanin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Uzicanin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Uzicanin practice?
- Dr. Ernest Uzicanin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Uzicanin practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.