A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Van Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest V. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ernest Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Ophthalmologists.