A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest V. Johnson practice?
Dr. Ernest Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Ophthalmologists.