A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Electrodiagnostics.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hospital & Solove Rsch Inst
- Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Ernest Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nelsonville, OH and Logan, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Earnest Johnson, Dr. Ernesto Johnson, Dr. Ernie Johnson