Dr. Ernest Warner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Warner?

June 7th, 2016

The Best!

I am deeply saddened as I write this and trying to choke back tears because Dr. Warner is quite possibly the best doc I've ever had and I am completely lost now that he is retiring. You don't find many caring, extremely knowledgeable docs with fantastic bedside manner anymore. He can never be replaced. Those that have been under his care know what I mean. Dr. Warner you will be missed! Thank you for your many years of service.

April 22nd, 2015

Doctor Warner has been my doctor for over fourty years!!!

October 2nd, 2013

What a great man!

Dr. Warner was the first specialist to take the time and interest to find out what my history was and perform a full exam of me. He spent two hours with me and treated me a though I was his only patient. I appreciated him so much I could have cried.

January 1st, 2010

I'd Take A Bullet For Him

I've gone to Dr. Warner for thirty-nine years. He's a Dutch Uncle to me, and he is such a caring man. He is knowledgable, and although he has been in the business for nearly fifty years, he is still learning. What a shining example for everyone to follow! I hope he never retires. I'd be lost without him.

April 18th, 2017