A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Normington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Normington, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Normington graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Normington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Young Normington MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Y. Normington practice?
- Dr. Ernest Normington has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Normington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.