A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernestina Agresti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernestina Agresti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agresti
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agresti graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agresti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernestina T D O Agresti DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ernestina T. Agresti practice?
- Dr. Ernestina Agresti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernestina Agresti practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.