A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernestina Agresti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernestina Agresti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agresti
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agresti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agresti graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agresti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernestina T D O Agresti DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ernestina T. Agresti practice?
- Dr. Ernestina Agresti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernestina Agresti practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors and Roseville General Practitioners.