A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernestine Hambrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernestine Hambrick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hambrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hambrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernestine Hambrick, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hambrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hambrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernestine K Hambrick MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernestine K. Hambrick practice?
- Dr. Ernestine Hambrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernestine Hambrick practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.