A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernestine Hambrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernestine Hambrick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hambrick
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernestine Hambrick, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hambrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hambrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernestine K Hambrick MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernestine K. Hambrick practice?
- Dr. Ernestine Hambrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernestine Hambrick practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.