A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Africano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Africano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Africano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Africano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Africano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Africano graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Africano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Providence Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Africano MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Africano practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Africano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Africano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.