A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Africano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Africano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Africano
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Africano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Africano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Africano graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Africano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Providence Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Africano MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Africano practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Africano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Africano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.