A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Blanco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Blanco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Blanco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Jose Blanco MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto J. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Blanco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.