Overall Review

3.0

September 10th, 2013
STAFF
Carmela makes diabetes worse and the dr could care less about your condition. Miss Carmella Karma will get you !!!! Dr Blanco may your always be blessed in having healthy children and I hope one day you will treat your patients as you would want you children to be treated. You lack professionalism kindness and most of all compassion I'm amazed you chose this profession, Thank Goodness I found another Dr the thought of seeing him and his staff another 4 yrs is worse than being diabetic STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

March 7th, 2012
very unprofessional
I attempted to make an appointment at the office before and the receptionist Carmela was extremely rude and had a very nasty atittute. By the time i made it to the office all i can hear was her loud mouth and the other lady at the office cursing and speaking foul while the nurse was trying to vital my daughter. This was my first and last visit to that office. We waited over three months to get an appointment and more than an hour at the office just to see the doctor. My friends warned me and i dont understand why those two women are still working there. the receptionist carmela and the other lady called herself the office manager,What a waste of staff they do not compliment the office.

April 7th, 2010
A few months ago i took my son to an appointment with Dr.Blanco, it was the worst Dr.'s visit in my life.The staff was very rude,they spend more time talking about their personnel business than acknowledging you.i had an appointment at 1 we saw the Dr. at 3.you would've think the were bussy but for whole 2 hours i was waiting it only me and my son in the waiting room.The staff treated me as if i were the one who made my son sick. That was the first and last time that happen because the very next day i called and changed my son doctor.i don't have time to be wainting on a doctor whose staff are rude and disrespectfull.

September 19th, 2008
Dr. Blanco has a very poor staff. They are extremely rude. Very unprofessional. The waiting time is always more than an hour. The office NEVER calls back when they're supposed to. In the process of finding a new doctor for our son.