A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Blanco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Blanco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Blanco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Blanco practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Blanco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Blanco practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.