A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Botero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Botero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Botero, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Botero graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Botero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto M Botero FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto M. Botero practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Botero has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Botero practices Neurological Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.