A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurys Station, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Laurys Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.