A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Cababa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cababa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cababa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Cardona Cababa MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto C. Cababa practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Cababa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Cababa practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, WI.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.