A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Cortez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cortez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto A Cortez DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto A. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Cortez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Cortez practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.