A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Cortez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cortez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cortez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto A Cortez DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto A. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Cortez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Cortez practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.