A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Cortez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Cortez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto A Cortez DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto A. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Cortez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Cortez practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.