Dr. Ernesto Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Cruz?

October 3rd, 2017

Best Pediatrician!!

Dr. Cruz is the best I switched my sons to Dr Cruz At 1 month old and never looked back I was recommended by my sis in law whose kids had been going to Dr Cruz since they were babies. Love love love him and everyone there! Definitely recommend for your lil one you won't regret it! Dr Cruz listens and cares he explains himself very clearly and try's to answer any questions you have to the best and of his knowledge my son loves it there he is now 21 months old. What's even more amazing is Dr Cruz is always there for you and your lil one even after hours if something is wrong or your baby gets sick and you call him he has always answer my phone calls I don't any peds doc who does that. I love that when we walk into the office we are greeted so welcoming and everyone remembers my son! Best place ever I'll never take my son anywhere else! Thanks Dr Cruz and everyone at his office in Redlands Ca -RuizFamily

November 16th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Cruz was the pediatrician assigned to my daughter at the hospital and I kept him until insurance switched. He was GREAT with my daughter and took the time to ensure that all questions/concerns were answered. He's very informative and NOT quick to shove a prescription in your face to get rid of you. He thoroughly explains everything to you so you can make an informed decision. The staff is pleasant as well. Wish he was still my daughter's pediatrician.

April 20th, 2015

Grateful to have a Dr who truly cares..

He truly cares about ones health and happiness. He makes my kids feel very comfortable.

February 4th, 2015

Very personable ...took care of my son from day one and will still take him at age 20 :)

May 1st, 2013

Hands down the most amazing pediatrician EVER! I wish I could be his patient. He saved my sons life and helped me through a challenging peniciilin allergy with my 1 year old, when Kaiser got it wrong, he got it right. We have Kaiser,but gladly and happily pay out of pocket for our children to see Dr Cruz.

January 30th, 2013