A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto De La Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. De La Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto J De La Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto J. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Ernesto De La Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto De La Cruz practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.