A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Drelichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Drelichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Drelichman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Drelichman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drelichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Raul Drelichman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto R. Drelichman practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Drelichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Drelichman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.