Dr. Ernesto Drelichman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Drelichman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Drelichman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2016

Great bedside manner, compassionate. He is very thorough and performed my surgery with expertise and care. He fixed mistakes made by my previous doctor from University of Michigan.

May 2nd, 2016

A great doctor

A really talented surgeon with surprisingly good bedside manner. Highly recommend.

March 18th, 2016

Very kind and helpful. Rather than rush into major surgery, he's willing to do surgery in stages. Excellent surgeon. Surgical site is very clean and even.

October 26th, 2014

did not seem to care

My appointment was at 3, I did not see the dr until 4 and then he only spent 5 to 10 mins with me. Prescribed me a cream, did not tell me how long to use it for or when to call if it didn't work. I won't be going back.

January 27th, 2013

Thread lightly

Be very careful. I don't think he is a bad person but he is not a good surgeon. He operated twice on my husband and he is still not fixed and has a bag. We mistook his bedside manner for his skill as a surgeon....we were wrong!....Do yourself and family members a favor and do your research!

March 20th, 2012

Lifesaver

Dr D. gave me my quality of life back. After 25+ years of pain, he double checked the area, did surgery and I have never doubted him. From his office staff to surgical staff, everyone was compassionate, caring, terrific follow through and honest with prognosis. I would recommend him without hesitation. May God bless you Dr Drelichman.

March 2nd, 2012

He is an awsome Dr.

I Really recommend You visit Dr. Ernie. I like his care..He is very helpful person , simple and very down to earth.. he listen to u as much as u ask him and he answers with pleasure...keep it up Doctor.

February 15th, 2012

Poor attitude

Money seems to be the only motivator here. He does not care about patient advocacy. He may seem to be listening but he doesn't really hear.

October 28th, 2011

Great Doctor!

I highly recommend Dr. Drelichman and his office! He is kind, intelligent, and spends time listening to your problems. He is also very knowledgeable and his diagnostic skills are excellent. I am in the medical profession myself and I am very pleased with the care I received. He has helped me considerably.

August 22nd, 2011

Dr. Drelichman became my doctor from an emergency surgery at Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI. I could not have ask for a better surgeon. He is compassionate and he communicates well with the patient and family. I felt blessed to have had him as a surgeon in a critical situation. Highly recommended.

July 22nd, 2011

Total proctocolectomy, flawlessly done

Dr. Drelichman performed a total proctocolectomy to treat my steroid refractory ulcerative colitis. I had my surgery in 2005, and he literally gave me my life back. I went from homebound to a normal life. He is very knowledgeable and also a nice guy.

February 9th, 2011

Don't be embarassed.....

Hey everyone I highly recommend you visit Dr. D, it's like getting an allergy shot,it's that simple, Dr. D and his staff make you feel soooo comfortable,no worries :)