Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

did not seem to care show details did not seem to care
Oct 26th, 2014

My appointment was at 3, I did not see the dr until 4 and then he only spent 5 to 10 mins with me. Prescribed me a cream, did not tell me how long to use it for or when to call if it didn't work. I won't be going back.

Thread lightly show details Thread lightly
by RP on Jan 27th, 2013

Be very careful. I don't think he is a bad person but he is not a good surgeon. He operated twice on my husband and he is still not fixed and has a bag. We mistook his bedside manner for his skill as a surgeon....we were wrong!....Do yourself and family members a favor and do your research!

Lifesaver show details Lifesaver
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr D. gave me my quality of life back. After 25 years of pain, he double checked the area, did surgery and I have never doubted him. From his office staff to surgical staff, everyone was compassionate, caring, terrific follow through and honest with prognosis. I would recommend him without hesitation. May God bless you Dr Drelichman.

He is an awsome Dr. show details He is an awsome Dr.
Mar 1st, 2012

I Really recommend You visit Dr. Ernie. I like his care..He is very helpful person , simple and very down to earth.. he listen to u as much as u ask him and he answers with pleasure...keep it up Doctor.

Poor attitude show details Poor attitude
Feb 15th, 2012

Money seems to be the only motivator here. He does not care about patient advocacy. He may seem to be listening but he doesn't really hear.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Oct 28th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Drelichman and his office! He is kind, intelligent, and spends time listening to your problems. He is also very knowledgeable and his diagnostic skills are excellent. I am in the medical profession myself and I am very pleased with the care I received. He has helped me considerably.

Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Drelichman became my doctor from an emergency surgery at Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI. I could not have ask for a better surgeon. He is compassionate and he communicates well with the patient and family. I felt blessed to have had him as a surgeon in a critical situation. Highly recommended.

Total proctocolectomy, flawlessly done show details Total proctocolectomy, flawlessly done
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Drelichman performed a total proctocolectomy to treat my steroid refractory ulcerative colitis. I had my surgery in 2005, and he literally gave me my life back. I went from homebound to a normal life. He is very knowledgeable and also a nice guy.

Don't be embarassed..... show details Don't be embarassed.....
Feb 9th, 2011

Hey everyone I highly recommend you visit Dr. D, it's like getting an allergy shot,it's that simple, Dr. D and his staff make you feel soooo comfortable,no worries :)

by Jennifer Golden on Jun 8th, 2010

Very Happy With Dr. Drelichman! Best Surgeon...caring and concered!

Hoover1 show details Hoover1
Oct 17th, 2009

I had excellent care. Just did not feel like I had enough attention/explanation after my surgery.

He is an excellent doctor show details He is an excellent doctor
by Stacy S. Avary on Sep 1st, 2009

I am so glad Dr. Drelichman came to Alabama. I thought I was going to have to go the the Mayo Clinic in 2004 because I couldn't find a doctor to help me. He came just in time and performed my surgery which is still a success after 5 years. He is also very patient with me even when I'm not in the best of moods.

He really saved my life!! show details He really saved my life!!
by B. on Feb 21st, 2008

Dr. Drelichman is a highly skilled physician that really cares about how YOU feel. He performed three different procedures on me. I was only 32 when diagnosed with colerectal Cancer. He really cared how I was feeling physically and mentally about myself! I drove 6 hours every visit to see him. I recently had to move to the east coast and miss him dearly!!