A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Duterte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duterte graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Duterte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duterte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernesto S. Duterte practice?
Dr. Ernesto Duterte practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.