A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Duterte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Duterte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duterte graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Duterte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Saldana Duterte MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto S. Duterte practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Duterte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Duterte practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.