A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Dy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Hosp, Findlay, Oh
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Y. Dy practice?
Dr. Ernesto Dy practices Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.