A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Dy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Hosp, Findlay, Oh
- Blanchard Valley Rgnl Health Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Yu Dy MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Y. Dy practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Dy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Dy practices Surgery near Belcourt, ND.
See Belcourt Surgeons.