Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
Happy my kids are patients
I'm a mother of twins and dr Erdmann has been great with my family. From common-sense issues like nutrition and good sleeping habits, to more concerning problems such as a recent hospital admission for pneumonia, my family has been lucky to have dr erdmann and his team as our kids' pediatricians. I couldn't recommend him more enthusiastically!!!!

September 5th, 2016
Our Pediatricain
Knowledgable, thorough, courteous

February 3rd, 2016
I've on;y been to him once but I thought he was excellent

September 10th, 2015
Love him very much ... Best doctor ever

March 26th, 2015
Reflux baby
My husband and I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr Erdmann at gables Pediatrics. His bedside manor is great, his personality is great and he's very knowledgeable. Or son has reflux and he takes all the time in the world with us. My husband and I like him so much we wish he was our doctor!

August 21st, 2014
amazing care
Dr. Erdmann has been my family's pediatrician for 8 years now (I have 3 children). I am writing today because I want to share how happy I am with Dr. Erdmann and the other docs from Gables Pediatrics. My youngest has been very sick lately and not only did Dr. Erdmann diagnose and treat her extremely well, he gave me and my husband the support that we needed at a very difficult time. He visited us at the hospital when my daughter was admitted -- something that most pediatricians don't do at all. I recommend Dr. Erdmann and Gables Pediatrics with all the confidence in the world!!!!!!!

March 7th, 2014
best doctors
Dr Erdmann and all the doctors at Gables Peds are amazing -- I have 3 kids and have been seeing Dr. Erdmann for 10 years now. I have always felt reassured by him and his staff. He is caring, knowledgeable and has wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to any parent looking for a great doctor for their children.

February 14th, 2012
No better pediatrician!
Dr. Erdmann has been our pediatrician since my oldest was born 6 years ago. As a new mother, I was anxious all the time, especially because my daughter had a facial hemangioma whose future was uncertain. Even when I was the nuttiest of moms (I visited him every week for the first month of her life!), Dr. Erdmann always patiently listened to me and went beyond his call to help me. At one point during her treatment of the hemangioma, he even met with her treating dermatologist in order to determine the best plan of care. Years later, when things were smoother sailing and I thought I had a grasp on motherhood, I had my second born who ended up being a preemie. My son had several complications and medical needs during the first months, and again, Dr. Erdmann was there to offer his knowledge and unending support. Recently, for insurance reasons, I had to leave the practice for some time, but now I'm back. I wouldn't change Dr. Erdmann for the world!

December 1st, 2011
Avoid Dr. Erdmann and Gables Pediatrics at all Costs for the Sake of your Children
Overall, our experience with Dr. Erdmann was extremely negative. Dr. Erdmann should consider going back to medical school and perhaps attending sensitivity training for his lack of bedside manner. Finally, the office is a zoo and has far too many patients for proper care to be provided.

August 18th, 2011
Dr is good. Overall practice is terrible.
Office staff is RUDE. The office manager has no people skills and really might as well be a manager at Wal Mart for the attitude you get from her. If you don't walk in with a Louis Vuitton diaper bag and a 5 karat diamond on your finger they treat you like a second class citizen. In Miami, it's all about who you know. And based on my observations every time I go it seems that there are many patients that go to this group who are "connected" somehow. It's like the country club of pediatric groups. The wait time is anything but average. It's extremely inconsistent. I once waited over an hour and a half for the Dr. Not worth it in my opinion. He really is good and listens and does take the time to make sure to get an accurate diagnosis but all of that is not worth the wait. I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone. Just go find a regular doctor, outside of a high end Gables mall who will treat you and your child like a human being and not a walking $100 bill.

June 2nd, 2011
Total Faith
Dr. Erdmann is both my son and daughters pediatrician. I was recommended to him through a friend that I value thier opinion. When we first met, he was cordial, asked questions to get to know us and breifed us in what we were in for as first time parents. Having this kind of introduction to him, allowed me to feel perfectly at ease. Now, two kids in, he continues to go above and beyond, both during the appt and follow up. He answers ALL of my questions. As an example of his expertise and care; my son has a bad case of eczema. So bad it brings tears to my eyes. Dr. Erdmann diagnosed correctly and told me what he would prescribe to treat it. He also had me go to a specialist for a second opinion, and perhaps to bring calm to my spazziness (even though I trusted his opionion blindly). Turns out, the derm specialist diagnosed and treated the same way Dr. Erdmann had mentioned he would. That meant the world that I could also trust him in things beyond his specialty.I recommend him without hesitation. I've spoken to other parents who also see Dr. Erdmann and we ALL agree he's great. On another note, my 3.5 year old daughter adores him. I recall him mentioning that around that time children start to fear thier Dr's bc of shots... This does not apply. My daughter is excited to see Dr. Erdmann to see what funny face he'll give her. I could not be happier. It's great to know that I feel so at home at Gables Pediatrics.

April 21st, 2011
Wonderful Group!
I have nothing but great things to say about Gables Pediatric. My daughter's Doctor is Dr. Erdmann. He is absolutely wonderful! I could not be happier!His bed side manner is amazing and he is very loving and caring. The entire group is incredible they are all very professional, extremely knowledgable, and patient! In all a great practice and place to take your children!