Dr. Ernesto Estor Is this you?

License is suspended

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Try to look up this md using one of the search engines and you will find he has been suspended for inappropriate prescribing.

should not be practicing

Posted on October 27th, 2016

should not be practicing

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Wonderful guy who goes out of his way to make sure everything is done correctly. What else can you ask for?

TO: Don't believe the haters and

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I agree w/ don't believe haters 100%!you, 'PERSONALITY GENIUS' THAT IS SO UNTRUE!!! HE WS THE NICEST DR. I EVER HAD!!!!!

dont believe the haters...

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Estor was a very caring doctor despite any personal issues he may of had outside the office- he was never anything less than professional, he never hesitated to take treatment to the next level if needed. His dealings with my autistic brother were exceptional- I have yet to find anyone as caring and concerned towards my brother as Dr. Estor. I hope that he returns to medicine because I would travel some distance to have my brother treated by him again...Anita his nurse practitioner rocked too!

Dr. Estor is a corrupt physician

Posted on November 27th, 2010

My last appointment with him right before he resigned (due to a domestic violence and weapons charge) he was feeling me all weird.I did really like him as mine and my kids Dr.After his resignation, he came to my residence, and well, you can tell what goes on in middle of the night when a man shows up.Then he completely ignored me, after several inappropriate texts, and x rated pictures! He shoudln't get away with this. I say that because I highly doubt that I was the first patient he's acted so innapropriatley with. Just thought it important to get this info out here.

he has personality disorder!

Posted on October 21st, 2010

He promised to send a referral letter to my physician. We waited 5 weeks and no response. Terrible bedside manner. Made inappropriate comments during my consultation. Will NOT see this doctor again.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Was very attentive to needs, it is a shame to have him resign. No reasons to why he resigned but did know he was having issues outside the office recently. I hope to find him elsewhere.

not very attentive

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Does not return calls. Claimed to call a general surgeon to look at my foot and got to surgeons office and he said her does not operate on feet and that Dr. Estor never called him. Nurse finally read MRI of spine and radiologist noticed a cyst of kidney and Dr. did not tell nurse to do anything about this. Made an appt. and Dr. resigned for unknown reasons. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyonne!!

Dr. Estor is my "go to" for everything medical now

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

I was skeptical and somewhat nervous about meeting Dr. Estor the first time. He took over after Dr. Blue who was my physician for 6-7 years.He makes me feel very at ease and comfortable, he is also very sweet! He takes the time to listen to me and give feedback without rushing me out the door like MOST Dr.s do! Overall I highly reccomend him and I hope he stays at Aurora otherwise I'll have to follow him lol! Scale of 1-10, I give him 11!

Posted on January 20th, 2017