Dr. Teodoro Ernesto Figueroa MD is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teodoro Figueroa is Excellent. Dr. Figueroa has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teodoro Figueroa, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Teodoro Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teodoro E. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Teodoro Figueroa practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Urologists, Wilmington Pediatricians, and Wilmington Surgeons.