A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teodoro Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teodoro Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teodoro Figueroa, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teodoro E. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Teodoro Figueroa practices Pediatrics, General Practice, Surgery, Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pulmonary Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington General Practitioners, Wilmington Surgeons, Wilmington Urologists, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Pulmonologists.