A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Figueroa, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Ernesto Figueroa MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. T E. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. T Figueroa has 3 office locations.
Dr. T Figueroa practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Urologists and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.