Dr. Ernesto Garza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 23rd, 2015
The doctor was very impersonal. He called me by a different name and didn't even give me an opportunity to correct him because he was talking so fast. He right away recommended surgery without examining me. Plus, I felt very rushed as he didn't even took a sit. I'm sorry but I will not be going back to see this doctor.

May 28th, 2015
May 20, 2015
It does take while to go into a room and get seen by him, but after my first visit with him, it was worth it. I am in the process of Bariatric Surgery and when I started the process I was very skeptical. I wasn't sure if I was doing it for the right reasons, let alone, if it was safe. Yet, when he went into the room and spoke with me, he made me feel important. He was able to answer all the questions I had and went into details about everything I had questions in. The time he spent in the room, also made me understand why it take awhile for him to see you. In the end, I knew I was doing the right thing and felt safe making the decision. The staff was very nice as well and helped me as much as they could. Over all I would recommend anyone to Dr. Garza.

May 28th, 2015
Great surgeon! wait time might be long but its totally worth the wait.

August 16th, 2012
I feel robbed by Dr. Garza
When did Dr's just stop caring about their patients. It's money money money. I haven't been able to get dr garza on the phone at all, not even to file a complaint or complain to him. I waited so many years saving and finally getting a loan to pay for the rest of my lap band procedure and I feel like i got robbed of all my hard earned money, all 11,000 dollars of it. Most of his staff say one thing and then change what they have said 2 months later. I am so exhausted and hurt and crazy mad. This was my dream to finally have something to help me in my battle against my obesity, I am a cash paying patient so this has hurt me financially and now to top it off no other doctor will see me. I'm lost