A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Gidaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Gidaya is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gidaya graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gidaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto P Gidaya MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto P. Gidaya practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Gidaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Gidaya practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.