A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Godoy-Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Godoy-Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Godoy-Romero, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Godoy-Romero graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Godoy-Romero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Anthony Godoy-Romero MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto A. Godoy-Romero practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Godoy-Romero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Godoy-Romero practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.