Dr. Ernesto Graham MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2016
This is the worst OBGYN Dr. Around. Made me very and I say Very uncomfortable. Would not refer anyone to his office.

November 18th, 2015
Great experience overall

July 27th, 2015
The staff at this doctors office is worse. I will never go back there again.

July 15th, 2015
The Best
His professionalism and his staff attentiveness is the best. He is actually concerned with your issues and there to help come up the best solution. I love being a patient of Dr. Graham, and would recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 6th, 2015
Dr. Ernesto Graham is bar none THE best OB/GYN . I've been going him for many years. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. I totally love this man. If anyone reading this is looking for a Dr.who honestly cares he is your man!

May 20th, 2015
Awesome
I have seen Dr. Graham for over 10 years. He was my gyn then he became my OB and delivered my first baby by c-section. He is a great doctor and cares about his patients.

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Graham and his staff are excellent.. I was high risk and he delivered my first born son via c-section... I would definately recommend him.

April 24th, 2015
Miss diagnosed waited over an hour after appointment time
Uneducated. Went in due to irregular periods and to determine what if anything was wrong. Told me it would be very unlikely for me to get pregnant without fertility treatment and that if I ever wanted to be pregnant I needed to start trying now. I refused fertility treatment, and pulled birth control. Pregnant on first try. Angry because the planned pregnacy wouldn't have been for another 2-3 years and was clearly missed diagnosed. Can't imagine with fertility treatment how many children I'd be having. Additionally, both times I went I wasn't seen u till after an hour past my appointment time and the appointments were rushed. Never going back.

January 14th, 2015
Very helpful, and compassionat.takes time to explain things to you.

June 25th, 2012
The kind staff and beautiful office quickly put me at ease. Dr. Graham's medical expertise, along with his sensitivity and compassion really make him approachable and easy to talk to.

October 26th, 2011
Poor Service
I was trying to find a good doctor for me and my baby. He was so rude to me and rushed me out. He didn't seem to care that i waited for 25 minutes and the receptionist was so rude to me. She made me wait 10 minutes to go to the bathroom. Overall the place was horrible and made me uncomfortable.

April 3rd, 2011
God placed me here.
I was always diagnosed with being a high risk because of my history of ruptured utuerua. I am 36 with a history of 3 miscarraiges and 1eptopic pregnancy, this is my 8th pregnancy and the only one where I feel completely protected and in Gods chosen hands. Dr.Graham has always put my health and my babys health his priority although there are many in his day. I prayed for this pregnancy and I truley feel that God has not only provided me with a great doctor bur a saved doctor and a great doctor of God. I know that when its time for my C section I need not have to pray for God to be this mans hands because I already know God has blessed them. Dr. Graham is a man of God and you know it as soon as you walk into his office. I am blessed.