A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Guerra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Guerra MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Guerra practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Guerra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.