A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Hernandez, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Hernandez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Hernandez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.