Dr. Ernesto Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 2nd, 2016
Mrs.
My husband and I both really appreciate Dr. Hernandez. He always takes time for any questions and concerns we have. He is proactive when he has any concern about our health problems. One of the very best Drs we have ever had.

October 4th, 2012
Ms. Thompson loves her #1 Cardiologist!!
I love Dr. Hernandez and his wife! They are very personable and professional. They treat you like you are family with TLC! I don't get the special 1 on 1 with my Primary Dr. or any other. They care about you and what you think. Dr. Hernandez saved my life back in 2006. His expertise has kept me alive and well. Another Dr. would have done the risky surgery as an added bonus or incentive in pay. He cared more about the risk factors and what wasbest for my young heart! I was 36yr old then. Now I'm 41 yr old. Thank you Dr. Henendez!

October 4th, 2012
Ms. Thompson loves her #1 Cardiologist!!

July 26th, 2012
kids running around the office interrupting and making sick people feel worst. His wife looks like she dont know what she is doing.

August 28th, 2010
I wont go back
Terribly rude with no bedside manner or regard my own thoughts or opinions or Questions! Very unprofessional and I dont trust him to diagnose or treat me, I went somewhere else. Dont waste your time.

April 11th, 2010
I Don't Really Think He Know's What He's Doing...
His diagnoses of my wife and myself have consistently been inaccurate, and disputed by other doctors, who turned out to be right. I underwent 3 uncomfortabe procedures that were unnecessary before I learned the truth, about my heart problems from another group of doctors. I do not recommend his services to anyone.

September 4th, 2009
Iam appalled & in disagreement with the previous comment. In my past experiences Dr Hernandez has provided me with nothing but utmost care and extraordinary service.I have also met his wife Dr. Mercado has also provided me with extraordinary care.As far as having their children in the office we can't forget that they are not only " doctors" but they are also a mom and dad hence they have good reason for having their kids in the office .As Professional as they are, I doubt their kids were misbehaving.