A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Hipolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Hipolito is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipolito graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Hipolito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Balubar Hipolito MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto B. Hipolito practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Hipolito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Hipolito practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Family Physicians.