Dr. Ernesto Kufoy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Great Dr.
I will not go any where else he takes good care of his customers and I will only use him.

May 23rd, 2012
I was denied examination due to predjudice
I went to have my thyroid evaluated and after waiting for over an hour in an exam room I was told to leave by a smirking receptionist.The reason she cited for the Dr. refusing to see me was that I disclosed and listed all prescriptions I take. One of them is pain medicine from another doctor. I did not ask for any additional prescriptions. I already have a doctor for that. I was there to have my nodules evaluated. The receptionist had an accusatory tone in her voice and stated that she had never heard of my doctor.She practically accused me of being a lair and or a drug seeker. I offered to show her my Dr's business card I told her I did not seek medications only a thyroid evaluation. She was very rude She never asked me who my doctor was or why he prescribed this medicine to me.I had to ask for my money back. I also noted acupuncture posters on the walls of the office. This is not a proven science and has no valid reason to be displayed in a professional medical office. I also noticed several pictures of religious scenes depicting Jesus on a crucifix etc.. I then realized that as Christians hypocrites they had decided to summarily judge and cast stones at a complete stranger. WWJD? Probably would have taken a patient's medical history before jumping to an incorrect conclusion.

May 26th, 2011
NO WAY!!
Check his law suits and credentials. BEWARE.

September 3rd, 2010
Fraud
Dr. Kufoy pretends to be an ophthalmologist among other specialties, without any ACGME-credentialed training or board certification. He has performed many cataract surgeries on unsuspecting patients with abysmal results.

March 22nd, 2009
Not only is Dr. Kufoy an amazing doctor, he also genuinely cares about the heath of his patients. He is a great guy. He helped my andmother with her cateracts and it was a wonderful environment.

October 29th, 2014