A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Y Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Lee practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.