A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Levy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Narciso Levy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto N. Levy practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Levy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Rheumatologists.