A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Levy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Narciso Levy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto N. Levy practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Levy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Levy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Buffalo, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Rheumatologists.