Dr. Ernesto Levy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Levy?

March 23rd, 2016

Awful

Doesn't care at all.Doesn't listen, makes me cry every visit. Will find new Dr asap. Have had ra for 3 decades yet now with this Dr, it's "all in my head." Why be a rheumatologist if you won't listen to your patients and be caring and sensitive???

February 6th, 2016

A very rude Doctor.

January 2nd, 2015

A complete nightmare of an alleged doctor!!! Unprofessional disgrace to Niagara County!!!

June 10th, 2014

Borders on Malpractice

Should not be treating rheumatoid patients or anything that is more complex than water. Rude, insensitive, arrogant. Knows nothing about complex diagnoses. He replaced Dr. Argen when he retired and very unprofessional about his opinions of Dr. Argen. The first thing out of his mouth was that "Dr. Argen was treating you all wrong". Isn't that slander????!!!!!

February 6th, 2014

Find a different doctor!!!

I have been diagnosed with RA for 40 years. My REAL doctor retired & Dr. levy took over. Sight unseen he STOPS all my meds in Oct. 2013! I've jumped through all his hoops, blood work, e- rays etc. and STILL not back on my meds yet! Same story with my daughter. She Already cancelled her appointments and found another doctor . I have ANOTHER appointment with him on Monday. If nothing gets started then I too will be finding another doctor. I do NOT believe he knows what he's doing.

January 18th, 2014

Wouldn't send worst enemy to him

I have to wonder why he has changed cities 3 times in less than 10 years. I have been diagnosed by 2 other doctors of an auto immune disease, with confirmation by blood work. After reading my chart for 1 minute says its all in my head, wont refill my scripts for biologics, and I know he is doing the same to others. Had me in tears....I wish my other doctor hadn't retired.

April 20th, 2011