A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Lopez is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernesto L. Lopez practice?
Dr. Ernesto Lopez practices Urology near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Urologists.