A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Lopez MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Lopez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Lopez practices Urology near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Urologists.