A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Lopez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Lopez MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Lopez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Lopez practices Urology near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Urologists.