A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Lopez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Lopez MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Lopez practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Lopez practices Urology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Lawrence Urologists.