Dr. Ernesto Luciano-Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Luciano-Perez?

June 14th, 2016

Kind and caring

Kind caring orthopedic surgeon

March 11th, 2016

Never sits down to really talk to you just comes in tells you what he needs to tell you then walks straight out

February 29th, 2016

veteran with knee pain

Guy was rude, bad attitude. Comes in didn't explain he was the doctor nor name I'm thinking I've been seen with someone else lady said I'll be back after I check your mri. He comes in with 3 other nurse and did not introduced. He asked why I'm there is explain what a military doctor wanted to do. He said this is a civilian side why different but the way he said it was like military side didn't matter felt so disrespected. Then he ask what I do I'm a disable vet not going to tell you what I have he was like we'll you 29 and don't look like you have problems. Didn't even check my knee right. And all he could do is physical therapy that's all. For the record been doing physical therapy for 5 years. Guy thought I was lieing and didnt care for veterans. Worse guy I ever met most doctor want to help I was just a bother in his schedule.

December 10th, 2015

Make sure you review all comments prior to finalizing your choice for a professional and their "Staff"

He was eager, unresponsive,

June 27th, 2015

NEVER AGAIN

This "doctor" actually walked into the room and discussed a body part and diagnosis I have never seen him for. He then began to tell me the plan now that I was 6 weeks out from surgery. I have never had surgery in my life! The whole thing took 5 minutes. The real kicker...he and his staff never realized that I was seeing this "doctor" for the first time! Makes you wonder how many times he has been sued for operating on the wrong body part.

May 4th, 2015

Dr. Luciano really helped me with my knee pain. He is a wonderful surgeon. Loved the office staff they were very kind and considerate. They treated me like family. Would recomend to anyone.

March 9th, 2015

Great surgeon

This doctor does seem to kind of be in a hurry when I have seen him BUT he completely fixed my knee w/ a transplant. IMO, he is awesome.

January 8th, 2015

He may be a good surgeon, but he has a terrible personality and bedside manner.

December 2nd, 2013

not happy

April 4th, 2011

Office Staff

Office staff rude just about everytime I deal with them. Today I was placed on hold for 10 mins. When someone finally came on the line, I asked her to hold for just a moment, she was hesitant, but then held for 30 secs before hanging up on me. WOW

February 21st, 2009

NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!! NEVER!!!

This doc treated my wife with the wrong meds KNOWING that she couldn't take them. Now she has a condition that causes her contant pain with no relief. Doc has NO IDEA what he is doing apparently and WILL NOT listen to you. DO NOT go to this doctor!!!! PLEASE

August 14th, 2017