Overall Review

3.0

March 2nd, 2016
Excellent Physician
Dr. Lugo provided high level care in a timely manner coupled with a very warm bedside manner. He asked detailed questions in an effort to properly diagnose my injuries and provided me with the information necessary to heal.

July 4th, 2011
horrible doctor
I saw this doctor in the emergency room and he was rude and uncaring. I went in in a lot of pain in my thumb, it was black and blue and swollen twice the size of my other thumb. My husband was with me. I was crying I was in such pain. The doctor gave me nothing. After they took the x-rays he returned to tell me it it was indeed broken. My husband asked him simply, if he could give me something for the pain? Dr. Lugo responded, you did not even let me finish my sentence, he called for his assistant and told him to wrap it. My husband asked the assistant to speak with the doctor for something for my pain, he responded, I would but we do not get along, I will try to get the nurse. We never saw the doctor again. The nurse was not much better. I was given to pills and told to read the paperwork and they discharged me. If this was not a hospital visit and I was in his office, I would not pay, or let my insurance pay. He is horrible and nasty.