Dr. Ernesto Malave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Malave?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Malave?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2016

Horrible office manager

The office manager is rude and difficult at best. The dr malave doesn't care enough to respond to messages or complaints. The office is a nightmare. Go somewhere else.

August 1st, 2015

horrible

I waited too long and i was told to return and without any expanation. By the way there is an older lady who sits up front and does NOTHING.

February 22nd, 2015

awful service, go elsewhere

In my opinion the service is awful. The front desk personnel (the fat girl) always makes excuses for why patients are not being seen at the time of their appointment. I waited more than an hour to be seen. I went in for a rash and the doctor is so finicky he had the audacity of saying "yuck" to my rash in front of my face. I thought that was very unprofessional on his behalf. He also told me I was obese, it's like he doesn't have mirrors in his house. All and all, poor service, patients wait too long to be seen. I found another doctor right away. I don't recommend this practice to anyone.

January 15th, 2015

Family has been with Dr since 1997. Awesome doc!!

July 27th, 2013

Good Doctor and Staff

Dr. Malave is a very good doctor. Always taking care of me and my family. No matter I don't have an appt, they still see me. The staff is very courteous and helpful. One time my husband needed a medication and it was to expensive in Walmart then on post do not have it. I called the office and the nurse took care of it. She called the company that send the prescriptions by mail and "wala" my husband is recieving his medication by mail. They run the extra mile for their patients. Thank you to everybody in the office for your work and effort to us. I recommend this office to all my friends and family.

April 24th, 2013

TriCare Should Be Notified

Several of the Front desk staff is RUDE and Incompetent !!! I have been billed of covered visits because they were missed coded. Many errors have been made when making appointments with other doctors. Referrals where coded incorrectly, or I was giving the wrong date. Also, referrals were with doctors who were no longer at the hospital, in this area, or no longer with Tricare. I only found this out after taking time off of work and traveling to Temple just to find out I could not be seen. When I brought this to the attention of Dr. Malave's front desk they acted as if they didn't care and told me it wasn't their fault. Most recently I called to get shot record information for my son, I was told that after well over a year of being with this doctor, they still did not get my records transferred over from post, and it was not their responsibility to keep asking post for the records. When I informed her that we came to our first appointment at their office with our records in hand but they would not take them,she became LOUD & RUDE and told me she wasn't going to argue with me and hung up the phone in my face. When I called back and ask to speak with Dr. Malave, he refused to speak with me and relayed a message that he would take care of it. A few weeks later I received a letter from him stated that he was not willing to keep me on as a patient, without any attempted to hear both sides. Up until this point I continued to go to Dr. Malave's office because I felt most of the issues wasn't with him, But now I am kicking myself for staying WAY TOO LONG!!! Don't make the same mistake,Find Another Office!!!

November 21st, 2012

After reading all the comments on this site I chose to go see him. The office staff was just plain RUDE... FRONT DESK GIRL Omg slammed the paperwork down said bring it up when done. Waited, waited, and waited! Finally saw the doctor and he made me feel so uncomfortable looked at me from head to toe. GROSS! Then told me during my visit that I need to lose weight. This coming from an obese man! I AM 5'11 135lbs. REALLY!! CALLED TRICARE right after I would rather Go on post!

October 12th, 2011

New Patient

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Malave and he is a great doctor he saved my daught my only child live because he took the time to diagnose her problems and she had surgery and is doing much better than before. Thank you Dr. Malave.

October 10th, 2011

Wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr. Malave with my healthcare or that of my family...

September 27th, 2011

patient

i have many other doctor but this one is the best and a great relationship with us patients

June 23rd, 2011

Waiting for over an hour

My mother had an appointment at 2:30 in the afternoon. She can not drive so her granddaughter needed to take her to her appointment. No she did not get there 15 mins early she was actually 10 mins early. More than enough time for her appointment. After sitting in the room for over an hour she had to leave. My neice had a class she needed to get to. My mother told the receptionist that she could no longer wait and yes that she had been there for over an hour in the room. She called the following day to reschedual her appointment and was told that the doctor no longer wanted her as a patiant. She hen recieved a letter stating that: Due to her medical condition and non compliance with his office regulations he could no longer be her doctor. I must say, my mother is almost 74 yrs old. She has never once been rude to a doctor or any of their staff. I would state that patiant services are more than lacking at this doctor's office.

July 27th, 2017