A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Mejia, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Mejia MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto Mejia practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Mejia practices Pulmonary Disease near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Pulmonologists.