A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Mejia, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Mejia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mejia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans