Dr. Ernesto Mendoza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Mendoza?

Excellent

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Did my thyroid surgery surgery 2013.wonderfull Dr.

Thorough, professional, kind

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Mendoza was God-sent! A great doctor and a great human being. Not only does he know his stuff but he is very kind and gentle and helps to make surgery a less scary situation. He respects his patients, is very clear and explains everything. The staff is also very good and THAT is very important. You couldn't ask for a better doctor! My surgery was successful. I have since people 2 people close to me that have also had great experiences with this doctor. You'll be in good hands.

An Excellent excellent Doctor.

Posted on June 7th, 2015

He did a biopsy and follow ups for me at Coney Island Hospital. His level of professionalism coupled with his general manner made a scary situation better. Highly recommend.

Highly Recommended Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I like Dr. Mendoza, he's got a very approaching aura and friendly. He came on time for the sched. of my surgery in wycoff heights medical center and everything went well. Excellent doctor indeed.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

This is the best doctor

Surprisingly good visit--for a surgeon!

Posted on November 12th, 2014

I found Dr. Mendoza a breath of fresh air given how surgeons can behave--many are dismissive, and they forget how frightening surgery is for most people. I found Dr. Mendoza very respectful and I trusted his calm and gentle manner. I had a procedure done in the office (a biopsy) which I was very afraid to have done, but I decided to do it on meeting him. I would like to respond to the person who objected to there being many Spanish-speaking people in Dr. Mendoza's practice. What a racist comment! When I have gone to Drs. in Chinatown, the patients have been mostly Asian. People want a Dr. who really understands what they are saying--what's wrong with that? His English is just perfect and he has nearly 40 years of experience. That's what matters. Folks who are scared of cancer or other surgical procedures he specializes in have a right to find a good doctor to understand them and help them. Shame on you! Also, I have waited hours for other Drs. and I agree that that's unpleasant. It usually means that they are good Drs. and sometimes emergencies come up. I don't like that either; but it didn't happen for my visit. Everyone was very kind and polite. If you can't wait, make a different appt.!

excellent

Posted on November 27th, 2012

ginia

Posted on July 30th, 2012

The most professional I've encountered so far. A true specialist in his field. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. Continued excellence to and your team, Dr. Mendoza. Thanks for you kind care and healing hands.

the best doctor, I would recomend him to anyone.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Experience with Dr. Mendoza

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I came into the Methodist hospital with a severe face and head infection, they sent me to the dental area. No one knew who should treat me, my face was 3x the size it normally was. Dr Mendoza came downstairs, in the dental area from surgery and looked at me and took me on as a case. I was hospitalized for 7 days and I had surgery. Great doctor, Dr. Mendoza is one of the best......

Posted on October 11th, 2017