Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgeons, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
4045 78th St
Elmhurst, Elmhurst, NY 11373
718-397-9058
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

|  Horrible Experience!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2014

I made an appointment for a specific time and arrived 20 mins early. When I made the appointment, I asked and was told that appointment times are kept (as opposed to first-come-first-served). 20 mins AFTER my appointment was scheduled, I was asked for my co-payment. When I asked how much longer it would be, I was answered with a blank look of confusion as if I had asked the lady about the existence of aliens or something. She told me that there were 5 people ahead of me and that some people were late, so it could be a while. Again, I asked for a time, and she disappeared in the back for several mins, then returned and told that it would be about another hour. Why make an appointment for people to sit around waiting over an hour? It is insulting and unfair. It is disrespectful to expect anyone to waste time like that. Additionally, everyone in the office was Hispanic. EVERYONE--- both the patients in the waiting room and all of the visible employees. Diversify much? We are all similar on the inside, so why isn’t that reflected in that environment? I don't know how gifted Dr. Mendoza is, but the lack of employment and patient diversity, inconsiderate scheduling practices and rude office staff will prevent me from finding out anything more about him.

|  ginia  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

The most professional I've encountered so far. A true specialist in his field. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. Continued excellence to and your team, Dr. Mendoza. Thanks for you kind care and healing hands.

|  Experience with Dr. Mendoza  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I came into the Methodist hospital with a severe face and head infection, they sent me to the dental area. No one knew who should treat me, my face was 3x the size it normally was. Dr Mendoza came downstairs, in the dental area from surgery and looked at me and took me on as a case. I was hospitalized for 7 days and I had surgery. Great doctor, Dr. Mendoza is one of the best......